Top 10 Reasons to Adopt from HSTV
Created on 06 September 2012
Last Updated on 30 June 2014
1. Animals are already spayed or neutered. You are assisting in the fight against over-population.
2. Dogs and puppies have been heartworm checked.
3. Cats and kittens have been Felv/FIV tested.
4. The animals have been treated for fleas, ticks, and dewormed.
5. The animals have had some of their vaccines.
6. You have a variety of choices: long or short hair, active or quiet, young or old, mixed or purebred.
7. The adoption fee is much less than all of the above procedures.
8. You are supporting a non-profit that has been in East Tennessee for 127 years!
9. You save a life.
10. You save a second life by opening up cage space.
Thanks to Jan Barker Hackett for this blog!